Kids is Back!!
HOW TO CHECK IN + CHECK OUT
- Check-in will take place at the south entrance.
- We are asking that while inside, kids in 1st - 5th grades wear masks unless there is a medical exemption. Children in preschool and younger will not be required to wear masks.
- One parent, per family, allowed in Rolling Hills Kids for the drop-off + pick-up of kids.
- Parents will be asked to go through a list of symptoms before dropping kids off.
- Each room will have a set of toys that will be put out. They will be cleaned prior to being used. Each hour’s toys will be kept in a tote during the week and will be cleaned before putting away. Tables, chairs, door handles and all other surfaces will be sprayed with cleaner and wiped down.
- Additional Classrooms will be opened if a room becomes “at capacity” for social distancing.
- We encourage you to bring water bottles for your kids.
- Communion will be in individual pre-packaged servings.
- Please wear a mask (we will have masks for every team member) unless you have a medical exemption.
- Take your temperature before coming on Sunday (if you didn’t we will have you take it during Huddle Time with one of our touchless thermometers).
- Let us know prior to Sunday if you have had any of the COVID-19 symptoms during the week.
- Use hand sanitizer often and encourage kids to do the same.